5 Times Masaba Gupta Looked Like An Ultimate Fashion Queen
Posted on 14 Sep, 2021
Masaba Gupta is on a roll currently. As a couturier, she has become a powerful force courtesy her terrific designs, as an entrepreneur her fashion label House Of Masaba has registered unprecedented success and is on a steady upward curve and as an actor, she has charmed the audience with her Netflix original Masaba Masaba. She excels in everything that she takes up, and her fashion sense is no different in this regard. Her fashion choices have always been light years ahead of the league and they write stories of their own which are offbeat and aspirational.
Let’s look at 5 times when Masaba unleashed the fashionista in herself and proved that she’s the ultimate fashion queen:
1. The Enigmatic Black: It’s often said that black is a tricky colour to pull off but, not for Masaba. She aced this black corset like an enchantress as she paired it with a daring skirt and gloves.
2. A Bolt From The Red: The second look has her donning the red off-shoulder dress with dramatic sleeves. She looks devastatingly gorgeous as she pairs her dress with a diamond necklace and earrings, and firmly tied tresses.
3. Magical Monochrome: Her next look has Masaba sizzling in the wrap dress in black-white with thigh-high slit. She rounds up her look with cool shades and those tresses rolled up in curls with that headgear perfectly complementing them.
4. Gold Standard: Her penultimate look features the couturier embracing a metallic outfit with plunging neckline in gold. Here too, she chooses to tie her tresses for an even look that blends seamlessly with her dress.
5. The Rustic Charm: For the final leaf, we have the lady giving some major fashion goals with her tight pleated skirt and a chocolate brown top. The earthy colours add to her beauty as she pairs her outfit with gold accessories and open wavy tresses.
Diipa Khosla Exudes Sheer Elegance in Red at Cartier‘s Grand Exhibition in Abu Dhabi
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba -To the Hashira Training Review: Cinematic Feast Unleashed
Watch: On Vijay Sethupathi’s Birthday Merry Christmas Makers Surprise Fans with ‘Twist Trailer’
Merry Christmas Review: Katrina Kaif and Vijay Sethupathi Charm Their Way Into Your Hearts
Nindiya (Reprise) From The Railway Men Is Ayushmann Khurrana’s Ode To The Undying Human Spirit
Sonam Kapoor: Will always champion an Indian designer on international platforms